Friday, November 6, 2009

Perfected the knit skirt!

In my not so humble opinion.

Continuing on from my attempts at a comfie, flattering knit skirt for myself, I whipped up another one last night. Another brilliant thing is that I can sew these up in about an hour.
Fabric is black Colorado from Crafty Mamas shop and the Asian print came from there too.

Little Boozle 2009


Little Boozle 2009

I am really happy with this pattern as it is flattering, quick to sew up, lots of room for variation and easy to adjust with that much anticipated weight loss!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I saw that Asian print in the shop and admired it but wasn't sure what I would use it for- this looks excellent.

Gilly said...

Oh Tas I love this! Very nice :)

Amber said...

Ooooh! Me like this skirt very much!

Kat said...

noice noice noice!

Kelly Casanova said...

I like that, I want to sew a bunch of summer skirts too.