Monday, September 13, 2010

Coco's Bobble dress

Little Boozle 2010

I came across this gorgeous little pattern a few months back.
It is based on a very old design
but is simple and whimsical and the perfect little girl's dress.

Little Boozle 2010

I started it as a project to give me some quick crochet gratification
but with a busy couple of months,
my crocheting time was minimal.

Add to that,
those oh-so-cute bobbles are quite time consuming
with wool that insists on splitting.
Plus they give the old fingers a good workout.

The result is really sweet.
It is smaller than I thought
so the little goddess will be wearing it to death in the next few weeks
before the weather gets too warm.

Little Boozle 2010

You can find the pattern at www.purlbee.com/cocos-bobbble-dress

3 comments:

Kate said...

WOW!!!
Great job! I am super impressed. I started that one this time last year and just couldn't finish it. It hurt my fingers so badly, it was so time consuming and it positively swallowed the yarn in a frew gulps. After seeing how cute yours is, I'm a bit upset I undid it.

willywagtail said...

Always loved bobbles. It all looks great. Cherrie

Sally said...

Gorgeous!