Monday, May 25, 2009

Yeah Baby!

Sophie Tunic by Sis Boom.

I'd hate to cross anything off my "to list" so decided to make this up after impulse purchasing the pattern last week.
Vintage brushed cotton.
Decorative neckline finish using fold over elastic and a button.






Lovely pattern. Very comprehensive, simple with options for sleeves and neckline facings.
Very long pdf pattern though (151 pages to be precise- but that includes pattern pieces from size 6 months up to 12 years)
I made it with a thicker fabric for wear in the cooler months.

Very Austin Powers!



And, yes, I am still appreciating how blessed I am...even though it is a rainy, pupil free day and I have 3 kidlets with lots of pent up energy locked indoors all day...

1 comment:

Gilly said...

This is fabbo Andrea - I am thinking about buying that pattern..I also love the fabric :)