Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas nibbles #3

There are some very cute ideas out there for Christmas cooking.

(staceyssweetshop.blogspot.com)


(lovemyfoodsandsugar.blogspot.com)


(buddingbaketress.blogspot.com)

(annabelkarmel.com)

(iethstradi.edu.ms)

(bestfriendsforfrosting.com)

(bostonherald.com)

(Just checking you are still with me)
(Not that I'd mind finding Colin Firth in my kitchen on Christmas morning)
(Even in a silly jumper)

(alovelylittleblog.com)

(foodnetworkcanada.tumblr.com)

(rhodesbread.com)

(momlidsmusings.blogspot.com)

(cutefoodforkids.com)

(tescorealfood.com)

I am almost fired up to gather up my children
and spend a day in the kitchen cooking for Christmas.

Almost.

9 comments:

bec said...

Just goes to show you can stick googly eyes on anything and it looks cute! I loved all of them (specially the Colin Firth one heehee. It's an ace jumper!)

Vic said...

Melted snowmen! LOVE!

JulieT said...

I love the Santa strawberries they look so cute they are huge though like strawberries in steroids :O

JulieT said...

oops *on

Crafty Mama said...

Awesome finds Tas!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing. I love the chocolate brownie christmas trees.
And yes, a little bit of Colin wouldn't go astray, even in that jumper. ;)

Anna Walker said...

Cute! I think the mini pizza christmas trees are my favorite! [I don't have much of a sweet tooth]
The Guinness reindeer are cute too! :)

Hope you're having a lovely day!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

H said...

What a yummy compilation! I need to pin a few more..

Maxabella said...

Great round up, Tas. I love those melting snowman and the Guinness bottles are a cute idea.

I'm not that into Colin Firth. I know, it makes me weird, right?

Happy Christmas at yours! Can't wait to see you again in the new year. x