Sunday, July 3, 2011

My happy space: 3rd July 2011

Today I am simply posting some images to make you smile.

I figure that I probably have a pretty variable group of blog readers
so I am hoping that if I post a few different snaps,
you might find something that you like.


(dextersmommy.tumblr.com)

*Mandatory cute animal photo*



(felasy.com)

*Mandatory pretty fashion photo*


(ticklebear4you.com)

*Mandatory gratuitous semi-naked man photo*



(onuroda.seesaa.net)
*Mandatory cute baby photo*



(beaumitchell.com)

*Mandatory gorgeous nature photo*




(sophiemediaarts.blogspot.com)

*Mandatory cute baby posing with cute animal photo*




(celebritystatus.com)

*Mandatory role model photo*

Er,...um,...my bad.
Make that *Mandatory Wanker Celebrity whose fangs are dripping tiger blood photo*




(sodahead.com)

*Mandatory um....hitchikers with 6 packs and not much else photo*

(OK really another gratuitous semi-naked men photo.
You can always close your eyes if you really want to)

And, lastly,...

(1000funfacts.com)


(ispyanimals.com)

(1000funfacts.com)

...just because they are cool.

Hope that you all have a great week
with a few belly laughs along the way.

3 comments:

Tania said...

Best call the Middle in for the mandatory WHOAR! at the animal hand pics (but I'll be skimming past a lot of the bloke shots for his benefit).

A Farmer's Wife said...

Great photos.

I reckon those hitch hiking boys got a lift.

Tin Can Daisy said...

I'll take the baby in the bunny suit and the hitch hikers please :D