Thursday, October 8, 2009

My favourite thing # 17

When the postie arrives laden with goodies AFTER hubby has left for work!

It's when he arrives before hubby has left, that it becomes a bit less enjoyable. You know,. the explaining and all that...

Today I had 2 fabric parcels arrive. Lucky me!

I am not a fan of Kaffe Fassett fabric. No designs have ever really grabbed me. I do, however, have a thing for roses. So when I saw this stunning fabric, I started visualising skirts and bags and...

Little Boozle 2009
English roses in red

Little Boozle 2009
English roses in blue

And then the truly stunning,
Little Boozle 2009
Russian roses in black

My other parcel was part of my quest to find some great "boy" knits, now that I am sewing tees and the like for my boys. But I had to make the most of the postal charges so there might also be a couple for my daughter and me...

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009
All courtesy of The Fabric Fairy (USA)

Ah, I can sleep easy now. I don't think I am expecting anything else at the moment that warrants subterfuge...

5 comments:

Vic said...

...I take it your other half is not a blog reader either...?! ;)

Tas said...

Oh, definately not, Mab!

Liesl said...

I have three words for you ... Post. Office. Box. Your hubby will be none the wiser!!!

I love the prints. I'm kind of with you on Kaffe Fassett (though I do love all the amazing colour), but those roses are lovely, aren't they? Great boy knits too.

I must go investigate the Fabric Fairy ... er, just after I have signed up for my P.O. box!

Tas said...

Not a bad idea Leisl but I'll have to weigh up my fear of being caught with my laziness...

74 Lime Lane said...

Just found your great blog! Had to laugh ~ I spend half my days thinking, geez I hope that parcel doesn't arrive on Hubby's day off! You summed up my sentiments exactly!