Thursday, October 1, 2009

7th Heaven

(7 tees down; 1 to go)

This was fun to make. Mainly because I got to play with my overlocker stitches again. I think that I ended up using one meant for lacy lingerie but my 2 year old doesn't know that and I"m not telling.

Pattern- Farbenmix Antonia base with a secondary pattern called "Cut It"

I changed the sleeves that were suggested in the pattern and did my 1st lettuce edged hem. They turned out OK but the next try will be better.

Fabrics- solid Stella colours from Crafty Mamas (Australia) Rosebud knit from Fabric Fairy (USA)

Approval rating from recipient- 10/10 Tried it on for photos and has left it on!

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009

(Either I have mentally beaten her into submission or I have just managed to make things that she approves of lately!)

Little Boozle 2009

2 comments:

Tania said...

You've provided me with a 'learn something new every day moment'! (I 'fess up. I never knew those hems were 'lettuce edged'. Though looking at them now they are quite, blatently, obviously a lettuce edged hem!

Vic said...

So purty! (And the top is nice too... hehe)