Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Farbenmix Antonia tee

With Smila's World embroidery.
I have been wanting to make this sleeveless version of the Farenmix Antonia for a while
as I have seen a lot of lovely ones around the place.
It was quite straightforward,
yet I still managed to not notice that the sleeve pieces weren't mirror images
and had to be cut on each side of the fabric.
So don't look too closely at the sleeves.
(I decided to leave them as the amount of work involved was greater than the
chance that most people would notice the mistake)
Will get it right next time.
Fabric- Plain- Stella from Crafty Mamas; Striped- Euro knit from Crafty Mamas
Embroidery- part of Sakura set from Smila's World
Approval rating- happy little goddess
Little Boozle 2010

Little Boozle 2010

Little Boozle 2010
I really love the cut of the body of the Antonia.
It sits so nicely and lightly flares out.
This one might be a bit small but I am hoping to have a couple of these in the winter wardrobe
so the long sleeves tees can be worn underneath.

12 comments:

Natalie Hennekam said...

Gorgeous!
I'd also be a happy (not so little) goddess if I had one of those :-)

michal said...

it is so pretty!

Lola Nova said...

So cute! I never would have noticed the sleeves had you not pointed them out :) She looks quite pleased.

Peta said...

I love this Tas, it looks just gorgeous on Mae.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love it, and what a cute little model,

Gill in Canada

JulieT said...

Just beautiful!

Shell said...

I love this top! Well done!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous...I might have to check out the pattern!

Pippi creates said...

lovely top. I love the contrasting colours and flower. Nice touch.

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Ezri47 said...

very pretty! great Job

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous top - and it looks absolutely beautiful on her.