Friday, April 23, 2010

30 degrees outisde and I am making winter dressing gowns!

Just in case Winter ever plans to make an appearance.
We are mid way through Autumn here
but yesterday in Adelaide it reached 30 degrees.
The warmest April day for 28 years.

But in spite of this, my daughter spied the Dora polar fleece in my stash last week
so I had to make it up into something before she absconded with it.
There were a few options
but if I didn't make it for a specific limited purpose,
I could see her wearing it all day, every day
(and night)

But she gets the concept of a dressing gown so I figured that I would get
to change her clothes during the day this way.

Pattern: Burda 2662

Nice little pattern that comes together well
and superfast to put together in polar fleece as I only trimmed the seams neatly
rather than finish them.

Little Boozle 2010

Little Boozle 2010

Approval rating?

Little Boozle 2010

Can you guess?




No comments: