Friday, April 23, 2010

Kwik Sew skirts

Recommended patterns.

A little while back, Leisl over at Hoppo Bumpo
was espousing the virtues of Kwik Sew pattern 3513.

Little Boozle 2010

It is a great little pattern.
So simple and so quick to make up.

I have wanted some basic skirts in my wardrobe
so made it up in a black knit fabric.
I wont waste time posting photos that wont show any detail
but believe me when I say that you would be hard pressed to find a skirt that you could make faster
and as a bonus, it is supercomfy.

Of course, while I was shopping on-line for that pattern,
I bought this one at the same time: Kwik Sew 3512

 Little Boozle 2010

I made this one up in a dark denim so not going to post any snaps of this little baby either.
But I made view B.
Took a bit more time to cut out and make
but again a lovely fit and very comfortable.

Which leaves me with Kwik Sew 3494...

Little Boozle 2010

...which begged me to buy it...really.

Looking forward to making this up,
perhaps when my booty is a little bit smaller.
But I think it is rather gorgeous.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Nice choices! Isn't 3513 a beauty? I have my eye on view B of 3727 too. Have you see it?

michal said...

Thanks for recommanding these patterns, I've been looking for good basic skirt patterns myself!