Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Forget the start of Autumn...

...it's the start of the birthday season for another year...

Little Boozle 2012

I got off lightly with the first.

The turning-seven year old wanted
1- a Mario theme (commercial junkie that he is)
so I decided either Boo or a goomba were going to be easy cakes
and
2- wanted two friends for a sleepover
(and only one ended up staying the night)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

JFM 2012

Happy birthday, my gorgeous Leo.

Next up, our first ever real girlie girl party with a legitimate list of little friends to invite,
not just family friends.
The turning-five year old is counting the days
and changing her mind every 5 minutes...
a pony party,...wait. A fairy party...
No, now I want a rainbow party...
Hold on...can I have a pony party?...

I'll keep you posted on that one..
I can pretty much guarantee you that it will be pink and twirly,
whatever the theme.

It will be interesting to see how the big brothers cope
with a bunch of pink, glittery girls (and associated girl germs)
running amok.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? I mean, it wouldn't be the first five year old's Pink and Twirly Party. No doubt I'll be following suit in my house in a few months. (GOOD LUCK BOYS!).