Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Granny squares rule!


Little Boozle 2010

I lost a lot of momentum with my crocheting on my last project
but, since finishing it, have thrown myself with enthusiasm into my next project
and the ones beyond that.

Yarn: Bendigo Woollen Mills Rustic Elm 8 ply.
(Actually a mossy green as shown in the last photo)

Little Boozle 2010

I really wanted some rustic wooden buttons to finish it
but didn't have any and was too impatient to wait till I could go and find some in a shop.

Little Boozle 2010

Note to self: trying to take a photo of yourself wearing a skirt to show it off
is not going to work...

Little Boozle 2010

...but it will give a better indicator of colour!

What is not to love about the gorgeous granny square?




7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, it is GORGEOUS!!
PLEASE, please get someone else to take the photo. I am dying to see how it looks on. X

Sally said...

Tas that is a totally brilliant skirt. Loving it SO much!!!

Bianca said...

Wowser! that is gorgeous!! and you chose the yarn so well to complement it. did you get the pattern from ravelry? You should be totally chuffed with yourself!
xB

quilary said...

Wow! Gorgeous, gorgeous skirt. LOVE the granny squares - brilliant

CurlyPops said...

It's fantastic! Love it!

TK said...

just brilliant - love this so much, can't wait to see a photo taken by someone else as well....to do it even more justice - this is just superb - heaps of congrats to you!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh I love that skirt - you have done a fabulous job!