Monday, July 5, 2010

Pretty in pink frills

Mamu Design Anouk

I have a love/hate relationship with Mamu Design patterns.
While I love a lot of the designs,
as a person who relies heavily on following instructions,
I struggle with the translated instructions printed on these patterns.

This time I cut out the fabric pieces,
read the instructions,
looked at the photos,
threw the instructions out of reach
and just sewed it up.

I am not sure if it is "correct" but I am happy with the result...

Little Boozle 2010

Patterned pink knit from my stash;
frills in "girl pink" Stella from Crafty Mamas.

Little Boozle 2010

It is pink and girlie and pink
so of course it passed the critical  3 year old review process
(which can be harsh and unfair)

Little Boozle 2010

Little Boozle 2010



9 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks lovely but wow it looks really great on her, well done. My DD would be drooling ;-)

zofia said...

Oh, just divine on Miss Mae!
Lovely stuff Tas, I think you have the mamus sorted :)

Stärneschyiin said...

Beautiful top!
Wow!
I love this pattern too!
Greetings Nathalie

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely gorgeous Tas. I love that style and the fabric too!

Liz said...

That is super pretty Tas :)

Tanya said...

Tas, it's great, and I can see it's princessy enough (in a flowy, good way) to pass the scrutiny of a girly 3 year old!

Tania said...

Something tells me you have that 3 year old critical review process NAILED!

michal said...

it is so cute! I saw this pattern and thought that if only the instructions were good... this would have been a perfect pattern for me...
gorgeous!

Kat said...

wow! That is gorgeous! Do I need this pattern??