Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Funny

To lift your spirits on a cold, rainy Sunday!

I have 3 favourite jokes in life. A pink gorilla joke which would take me about 2 hours to type so sorry! A shark joke which requires singing in the punchline so you are going to have to wonder about that one too.

Oh, there is a 4th but it uses offensive language and I haven't shared it with many people in my life- they either have to be really close friends or I have to be really drunk. Needless to say, it's not appropriate to post here!

But this is one of my all time favourite (albeit a tad tasteless) jokes. It is a miserable day here so I hope that this can give you a chuckle, even if you have heard it before.

Q. What is the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when he hits your windscreen?

A. His butt.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hehe a little chuckle from me :D

Vic said...

I worry about you honey. ;)

Just kidding, thanks for the giggle, but it was a Monday funny for me!

Helen said...

Dh reckons he made up that joke 40 odd years ago. He has claimed that since I met him 23 years ago. Do you blame me for groaning when I hear it?