Friday, July 1, 2011

My happy space

(weheartit.com)


There is so much worry and crap and horrible stuff happening in our world these days.

Let's brighten up a bit and lighten up a bit.

I am going to start a weekly post, My happy space.

(I was tossing around "My Happy Place"...
but that conjures up images of pyjama weekends, lots of wine and old movies
and that might get a bit tedious...for you guys, anyway)
No doom and gloom.

No grumpiness, no elevated blood pressure, no ulcers.

No negativity. No stress.

Just good things.

It might be a quote, a picture, a joke, a feel good story.

I am just going to make it up as I go along.

But it will hopefully give you a moment when you will laugh or smile
and not have to worry about the things happening out there for a minute.


(dare2dreamllc.com)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy about that, Tas, thanks!

Rainbow Made said...

I love this idea Tas!!
I definately need that function on my computer :D

Nikki said...

I think we can all use a bit of happy. Excellent idea.

And I LOVE that windows option.... wish my computer would learn that trick.