Saturday, October 1, 2011

This week...1st October, 2011

Little Boozle 2011

...I reached 20 kilometres of knitting for 2011.
Oh.
Really?
How did that happen?


(www.drug-rehab-4u.blogspot.com)

...We watched a documentary about Ice (crystal meth),
possibly the most addictive drug available today.
So, so, scary
and we can only hope that it will never affect our lives.


Little Boozle 2011

Little Boozle 2011

(City Shopper from You Sew, Girl by Nicole Mallalieu)

...Sara received her bag as the winner of my 100 follower giveaway
and I am rapt that she loved it.

...we found out that even watermelon isn't safe
from the furry beasties.
I used to think that the contents of the fruit bowl were safe
but now I have to count the pears and bananas.


(www.reefhouse.wordpress.com)

...I started packing for our upcoming 10-days-of-holiday-bliss-just-the-two-of-us-leaving-the-kids-at-home-while-we-fly-off-to-Vanuatu holiday.
Sunscreen?
Tick.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Vanuatu??? Completely insanely jealous!

Mary said...

knitting - see there are some things you just don't need to count.

ice - yep, very ick. Realistically by the time our kids are that age there will something worse. Lets hope none of that stuff gets in.

City Shopper - love love love. I still haven't got off my bum and done one though.

Furry Beasts - despite it all the urge to get another cat just keeps getting stronger

Vanuatu - Counting down with you Tas, you are going to have a fantastic time!!

Lola Nova said...

Wow, you are truly an amazing knitter!

I love your bag! I made a pair of pants for my girl out of that flower fabric, so cute!

I want to go on vacation too!

Tanya said...

I love that city shopper bag. I make no comment about Vanuatu...just joking, it will be fantabulous!