Friday, August 28, 2009

Keyka Lou patterns- Belted Tote bag

No bias binding in sight!

Ah! Today I feel much better. This lovely bag was easy to whip up, I didn't have to unpick ANYTHING and there was no bias binding necessary.

Keyka Lou on etsy has some great little bag patterns. I have made her Pixie bag previously and have her Garden Party Wristlet bag in my sights. Fun, fun, fun!

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009
It was made with a button which a replaced with a cute little buckle from my odds and sods stash.

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009

While I appreciate that such a professional, photoshopped photo may have you in awe, I feel that I should also post the "real" shot...See, in real life, I don't look like a super model...and I wear my slippers everywhere that I can without embarrassing my kids!..

Little Boozle 2009

I aim to have a bag to match every pair of tracky daks that I own!

1 comment:

Gilly said...

I love this bag and I love the buckle. You certainly are the Imelda Marcos of bag making! (oh and of course I love the slippers)