Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sew fast. Sew simple. Sew pretty.

Without wanting to appear (too) superficial,
I felt a little fragile this week after my daughter
attempted to...well, I don't know what she was actually attempting to
do with those scissors and that hair.

(Fragile is not quite the right word. Frustrated is better perhaps)

So I wanted to sew up something quick, easy and pretty.
This pattern along just at the right time.

  Little Boozle

Little Boozle 2011

Little Boozle 2011

I do love a classic rose print.
Next time I'd like to try it in a lighter fabric
but also want to give it a go in a fleecy for winter.

Pattern: Ruffled Scarf by Ashley Johnston- Sewing Republic
Fabric: Tanya Whelan- Free Spirit- Ava Rose

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh whoops! I'd somehow missed the hair cutting post.

willow and moo said...

It's very lovely Tas, and totally you! :)

Unknown said...

nice, I like the print, funny tonight I have seen roses everywhere all over blog land.