Saturday, September 24, 2011

This week...24th September, 2011

(kaboodle.com)

...We watched Gran Torino.
Think an elderly, racist Dirty Harry Highpants
living in the multi-cultural 'burbs.
Confronting and excellent.

Little Boozle 2011

...Another week (day),
another sponge meets its demise.

Little Boozle 2011

...I made play doh for a daughter and a son in the colours as requested.
While I was busy making and colouring and thinking about gender stereotypes,
I didn't even noticed the colour of the scrapers that I had used.
Who is to blame for such stereotypes?

Little Boozle 2011

...Some adult entertainment arrived, even wrapped in brown paper packaging.
Shoot up the mad chooks who are pelting you with eggs
or coming at you with machine guns.

Not suitable for the kids
and why should they have all the fun anyway?
(Can't wait till next date night)

Little Boozle 2011

...I found my sewing mojo cowering under a massive pile of fabric, scraps,
old, unfinished projects and clothing to be repaired.
He was rather hypoxic, very dusty, almost squashed flat due to the weight on top of him
 and he refused to come out until I cleaned up my sewing table.

He was true to his word
and magically returned to life once the table had been cleared.
I'll try not to let him get buried again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Beki said...

Gran Torrino is a fab film, I didn't even mean to watch it but OH put it on and I was hooked.
Liking the look of the wii game!

B xxx

Crafty Mama said...

Oh, I cry every time I see Gran Torrino! Hope you are buying those sponges in bulk :)

Carolyn said...

maybe you should invest in some crochet dish clothes, when your inner hooker re-emerges