Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Keyka Lou Pixie handbag

Love these patterns!

Keyka Lou on etsy sells the most gorgeous bag patterns. I have accumulated quite a few now and haven't been disappointed in any of them. They are great patterns and come together really well.

I wanted to make a friend a present for her upcoming birthday. Her choice of colour was blue so I am hoping that she will like the finished product.

Pattern- Keyka Lou Pixie Handbag
Fabrics-
blue flowers- lemon blossom (Alexander Henry)
bird- Polly goes to Paris (Henry Glass & Co)
paisley- cotton from stash

Little Boozle 2009

Little Boozle 2009
Little Boozle 2009
Little Boozle 2009
Approval rating- from recipient- tba

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Well, if it counts for anything, I think its absolutely beautiful. You've made a great bag and the fabric choices are lovely - especially the bird print.

(I predict that Hoppo Bumpo Will Go To Town with buying some Polly Goes To Paris.)

Kesha108 said...

Hi is it possible to send me a link where i can obtain this pixie bag pattern?Can I purchase a copy from you? I'm trying to search for this bag pattern but can't find it. Can you please help me?